Mobile Cardiac PET/CT Imaging
The benefits of utilizing Modern Nuclear’s Positron Emission Tomography and Computed Tomography (PET/CT) service:
- 30-50% increase in scan revenue over SPECT per study.
- Total patient time 1/4 of typical SPECT study.
- No internal office specific required
- Utilize your rooms for patient visits.
- PET/CT HD image quality improves interpretive certainty.
- 1/10th the radiation exposure compared to SPECT
- No residual radiation.
- Less soft tissue attenuation in studies compared to SPECT.
- Superior sensitivity and specificity of CAD over SPECT.
- Reduced physician cath-lab frequency due the accuracy.
- Includes myocardial blood flow & coronary flow reserve.
- Latest Cedars-Sinai processing & interpretation software.
- Imaging and reports stored on a secured PACs system.
- 24/7 remote access from your computer of choice.
- Accredited by IAC, and a certified Medicare provider.
To get your office started with our mobile PET/CT service, contact us today by clicking here!
Myocardial Blood Flow Reserve
Increase the accuracy of your diagnosis by incorporating MBFR results. This is an example of Cedars-Sinai Blood Flow software captured on the Modern Nuclear, Inc. PET/CT acquisition camera using Rubidium.
Below is an example of a single patient study in 3D mode, processed utilizing Cedars-Sinai's software. Lexiscan Stress dose of 25mCi Rb-82 and Rest dose of 25 mCi Rb-82.
QPS results example
QGS results example
Change results example
Cardiac Scan captured using our mobile Rubidium PET/CT scanner in both stress and rest conditions and displayed using Cedars Sinai's processing software.
Rubidium PET/CT Stress and Rest using Cedars Sinai's QPS results software.
Rubidium PET/CT Stress and Rest using Cedars Sinai's QGS results software.
Rubidium PET/CT Stress and Rest using Cedars Sinai's change results software.
Coming May 2021!
Modern Nuclear's latest addition to the Cardiac PET/CT Fleet: Siemens Biograph mCT
Large bore - A large 78cm bore and table capacity of 500lb for the study of a larger patient population.
Short tunnel - 135 cm tunnel improves patient comfort and allows more room for patient positioning.
Exclusive bed design - Zero differential deflection between PET and CT for accurate attenuation correction, and TG-66 compliant for radiation safety.
4 mm LSO crystals - Better image quality and greater NEMA spatial resolution than BGO crystals.
TrueV - Increases the axial field of view to enable two times faster scans or half the injected dose without compromising image quality.
Time-of-Flight - Up to 200% improvement in signal-to-noise ratio for better image quality, lower dose or faster scan speed.
Time-of-Flight + HD*PET + TrueV - A combination of technologies that offers the potential for five-minute and five mCi PET scans.