Mobile Cardiac PET Imaging
Using our mobile Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scanning service, you will find you and your office with the following incredible benefits...
• Reduced cardiac imaging radiation exposure from 1/8 to 1/10th the original SPECT radiation.
• No residual radiation.
• 20% more accurate than Cardiolite SPECT, with higher specificity.
• Medicare approved & shown to increase scan revenue 30-50% per patient study compared to SPECT.
• Higher defined images for clear and easy interpretation.
• No additional office space needed, keeping your physician and office staff at peak efficiency.
• Much faster patient turnover with a total procedure time of 45 minutes vs the standard 3-4 hours.
To get your office started with our Mobile PET, contact us today by clicking here!
Below is an example of a single patient study in 3D mode, processed utilizing Cedars Sinai's software. Lexiscan Stress dose of 25mCi Rb-82 and Rest dose of 25 mCi Rb-82.
QPS results example
QGS results example
Change results example
Cardiac Scan captured using our mobile Rubidium PET scanner in both stress and rest conditions and displayed using Cedars Sinai's processing software.
Rubidium PET Stress and Rest using Cedars Sinai's QPS results software.
Rubidium PET Stress and Rest using Cedars Sinai's QGS results software.
Rubidium PET Stress and Rest using Cedars Sinai's change results software.